Saturday 15 October 2016

Sorry and thank you

Im sorry for disturbing you all this time
Im sorry for falling in love with you
Im sorry for still waiting for you
Im sorry for missing yoy
Im sorry for being stupid
Hoping that you will be my husband
Hoping that you will give your love back
Hoping that you will be the first and last person for me to fall in love..
Im sorry for hoping so much
Im sorry
Im sorry

Now
Im gonna stop
Please give me your permission
Permission to let you go
Permission to let me to move on
And find the new one
The new love
Please
Let me go
Give my heart back
I wanna stop
Sorry..
Cause i cant fulfill my promise that i will wait for you till you come to me
Sorry
I cant make that promise again
Cause i choose to be happy
I wanna stop
Before im dying inside
Dying alone
And nobody realize
Sorry
And thank you for everything

Sayonara..  Hafiz

No comments:

Post a Comment